HazeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best Runescape private servers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Players Read!! (Community Involvement)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
>Kendrick<

All Players Read!! (Community Involvement) Empty
PostSubject: All Players Read!! (Community Involvement)   All Players Read!! (Community Involvement) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Hey guy's, Kendrick here.
This is a little thread trying to get you guy's to read it basically.(Not gonna lie)
We need more Community Involvement.

So let me tell you a story.
There once was a guy named kendrick who didn't have good grammar.
He joined RandomzPkz. RandomzPkz had about 10-20 players not to many just you know, the "goodspot"
Kendrick advertised for RandomzPkz, and we got about 30-40 players.
Anyway we had some issues and vps crap happened bla bla bla, Chaotic made a new server it didn't last but 2-3 weeks, and then RandomzPkz was changed to "HazeScape"
HazeScape had 15-25 players.
We were not much, but we we're a community, to say the least.
We we're brought together alot when Thor1192(a great help joined us)
And this is a horrible story, but to get to the end of it, i wan't more Thor1192's to join us, now obviously you're not gonna be as good as he was but all you guy's have to do is become more involved, take a little time and if you have ANYTHING AT ALL good to say please say it, interact with each other. I believe I have the first new post in 2-3days, and we have 10+ players over the day, this DOES NOT ADD UP.

So please guy's, start posting more, (I myself am going to start "spamming" because I have low posts, but for the next 2-3 weeks I will not see any "spam" if i see many threads made about off topic shit. Just don't actually "234323432l4j32l4j3lj4l;3kjlk2jrl;k23rlkj32" spam. Make them atleast a little reasonable such as:

Hello Haze-Scape, this is my intro(if you're making a new forum's account obviously follow Chaotic's guide or it will be looked down on)

You're name here:
(Optional)you're age
(optional) where you live(what area, climate,)
You're TimeZone (if it's different from ours)
Yada yada yada..
You get it guy's
Step on up in the community
If some idiot like me with horrible grammar can get Global Moderator, then you guy's can go far.

I believe in you, and love you all.

-Peace,

-Kendrick proud Moderator of HazeScape
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

All Players Read!! (Community Involvement) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Players Read!! (Community Involvement)   All Players Read!! (Community Involvement) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:46 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
https://hazescape.forumotion.com

All Players Read!! (Community Involvement)
Page 1 of 1