HazeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best Runescape private servers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More ingame involvement.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
>Kendrick<

More ingame involvement. Empty
PostSubject: More ingame involvement.   More ingame involvement. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Hello everyone, new player's and old.
This is my in-game improvement list.
Now, basically we have improved a ton, we've had tons of community involvement between our owner's Chaotic and Thor(edit: and Hex), as i've seen all there alt-accounts(non-spawn/legitimate accounts), and cache updates and new item's being added in-game, I would like to say thank's alot to Chaotic for doing this, because he has added so many item's and he's really trying again, he's a great owner and I think he can make this server go far.

Now, done with the sucking up, which I could do for hours, because to tell you the truth, Chaotic,Thor(edit:and Hex) are great owners and actually are involved in the community, unlike many other server owners.

What I would love to see in the game:
More community involvement:
Examples: We have player's that get bored, to fix this we must add more game-time.
How we could do this: Add more PvM (new bosses, etc etc) Work alot on Slayer(maybe add multi slayer?) I know this would get some hate, but i've seen other servers with about the same cache that do none of this, and they fail, literally, they do good they get donations and then they die.

Don't forget the skillers.
I've liked how we've added alot of skilling objects to Rimmigton
But, we could improve this still yet.
We could improve more on the looks of the server, (cache) but that would be alot of work, so the simpler things we can (START OUT WITH) are such things are loosing money when skilling? I don't know if i consider this good or not, in buyable skills like crafting most server's you make money from it, however in real runescape you can or can't, so this would be up the community (obviously if they've already did it they are not going to care but you can loose alot of money from 62-99crafting) But then again, if we take it out(loosing money) then our eco would slowly start to get worse, and we don't want that.
So this is just the beggining guy's, please edit this post if you wan't, I give all Mod+ permission to edit it, and I give everyone the chance to comment on this within a month, and I garuntee you, YOU'RE OPPINION WILL COUNT(I will read over every comment on this thread)

Please post:
Ideas for how we could improve the server, what you like about what I've said so far, even though it's not much yet, and what you absolutely don't like.

Thank's guy's

-Kendrick proud moderator of HazeScape

Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

More ingame involvement. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More ingame involvement.   More ingame involvement. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 am

Sweet. And more on the PvM, I have big updates for this week, with a Fight Kiln Like minigame, to earn the TokHaar-Kal, and the release of another floor in Dungeoneering.
Back to top Go down
https://hazescape.forumotion.com

More ingame involvement.
Page 1 of 1