HazeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best Runescape private servers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaotics 50B GiveAway!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

Chaotics 50B GiveAway! Empty
PostSubject: Chaotics 50B GiveAway!   Chaotics 50B GiveAway! EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:46 pm

HI everyone. I am going to do a giveaway on HazeScape. Yes. 50B. I feel like I should give back to the community for all of these years. None of you are the original players that played my first ever private server except Lane, so you wouldn't know how I used to be. Being an owner isn't so easy at times. There are the staff hunters and the beggers. They really sometimes piss me off lol. When I owned my first server I had no experience and I was kind of what people today call an "Asshole". Lol. So yea I'm going to do a giveaway lol. I don't know how good of an owner I am or how bad I am. I hope that I am a good owner and not the stuck up asshole I used to be. I am very concerned about the economy, which is why I generally don't give items away. If I wanted everyone to have Torva or Partyhats I'd make a spawn server. (Which I do have in mind when the server grows bigger). This give-away won't end for a few weeks, but anyways, here is a picture of all the items that are going to given away.
Chaotics 50B GiveAway! 50bgiveaway
Now, not one person will win all of this, but the person who works the hardest will win the most money. If you're lazy and work for 5 or 10 minutes, I won't give you but a few mill.

There are 3 things on how this giveaway will work. Since all advertising methods and rewards I have done in the past have failed me, I have to go to an even higher level to get players.

The first way to help win this is by advertising. Everytime you advertise and recruit post a reply to this post with only there name, nothing else. Then the next time you recruit a player, make another post and post only their name.

The second way for you to win is to make sure players don't quit. Don't give them money because then they know that they can do it again to make more. Just help them out, make them feel welcome, tell them how to make money,tell them to do bosses, and if they say they need to tain then tell them that you need to do some work for your stuff, that they need to earn their keep. Again, post any names of someone you helped and if you did help them and I think that it's legit, you will have chances tow in more items.

The third way is just by helping out. If a player feels bad about getting scammed or something help them out, (Don't give them 100m), just give them you know 5-10m. Also if a player just needs help in general help them out by answering there question. Also, remind them that they can use the forums to ask for help as well. If you help anyone post there name and stuff and if i think it is legit I will get some recognition of you.

Also, you must of have a forum account and the people you help or recruit also must register on the forums.
This may seem like I am desperate to you but I'm really not, I just want more players I'm tired of coding really difficult things and only having 5 people to see them.
Happy Hazing.
Thanks guys,
-Chaotic.
Back to top Go down
https://hazescape.forumotion.com
Elvemage

Elvemage

PostSubject: Re: Chaotics 50B GiveAway!   Chaotics 50B GiveAway! EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:07 pm

When does this start?
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

PostSubject: Re: Chaotics 50B GiveAway!   Chaotics 50B GiveAway! EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:08 pm

As soon as anyone reads this.
Also if you get recruited while this is give away is going on, you can participate!
Back to top Go down
tolvanius
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Chaotics 50B GiveAway!   Chaotics 50B GiveAway! EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:15 pm

pepsilover, yogosun, also my brother (batheas) drops in from time to time if he counts he will be more active when more players come
Back to top Go down
Elvemage

Elvemage

PostSubject: Re: Chaotics 50B GiveAway!   Chaotics 50B GiveAway! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:16 am

squar
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

PostSubject: Re: Chaotics 50B GiveAway!   Chaotics 50B GiveAway! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:00 pm

I saw squar on the chat but he said he left but he may come back who knows. :p. Also I have to meet these people or at least see them online idk if i said that in my main post otherwise you know some people will bs me.
Back to top Go down
Thor1192
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Chaotics 50B GiveAway!   Chaotics 50B GiveAway! EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:24 pm

A giveaway sounds like a fantastic idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arcane7

Arcane7

PostSubject: Re: Chaotics 50B GiveAway!   Chaotics 50B GiveAway! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:44 am

Seems fun Razz I hope this isn't over yet. Have been inactive for quit a while :/
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

PostSubject: Re: Chaotics 50B GiveAway!   Chaotics 50B GiveAway! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:21 am

Still Going on :p
Back to top Go down
Elvemage

Elvemage

PostSubject: Re: Chaotics 50B GiveAway!   Chaotics 50B GiveAway! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:40 pm

FUCK BITCHES king scratch
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

PostSubject: Re: Chaotics 50B GiveAway!   Chaotics 50B GiveAway! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:34 pm

:0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaotics 50B GiveAway!   Chaotics 50B GiveAway! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaotics 50B GiveAway!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HazeScape :: HazeScape Forums :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: