HazeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best Runescape private servers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"A Good Welcoming (:"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elvemage

Elvemage

"A Good Welcoming (:" Empty
PostSubject: "A Good Welcoming (:"   "A Good Welcoming (:" EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Since you guys were at once a big server and got shut down (not gonna ask questions) but there should defiantly be a drop party of some sort for the new players or in other words a good welcoming to the new players (: this might not sound good to you possibly messing up the eco a little bit but consider it.. hey who knows some people will get lucky and you will have more players here to stay? Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Arcane7

Arcane7

PostSubject: Re: "A Good Welcoming (:"   "A Good Welcoming (:" EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:51 pm

I defantly like the idea! (Not because i'm poor Smile )
But yes, it might ruin the eco a bit...
But if this happens, i might get some friends to join, and get a kickstart.

BTW, thats just my oponion...
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

PostSubject: Re: "A Good Welcoming (:"   "A Good Welcoming (:" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:27 pm

its possible but before I do a drop party I want there to be a decent amount of players, maybe 15 or so online at once.
Back to top Go down
https://hazescape.forumotion.com
Thor1192
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: "A Good Welcoming (:"   "A Good Welcoming (:" EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Drop Party Very Happy Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elvemage

Elvemage

PostSubject: Re: "A Good Welcoming (:"   "A Good Welcoming (:" EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:46 pm

beast right? lol
Back to top Go down
Thor1192
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: "A Good Welcoming (:"   "A Good Welcoming (:" EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Elvemage wrote:
beast right? lol
Smile
Back to top Go down
>Kendrick<

PostSubject: Re: "A Good Welcoming (:"   "A Good Welcoming (:" EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:34 pm

The thing is, (doing a drop party) is that we don't have many players yet, soon we will be getting a .com website and soon I will be making in-game footage and hopefully get us more known. However, I could see our server getting a max of 2-300player' AS IT IS NOW(reason I say this in caps, is because it is GREAT right now but we still have a ton of room for improvement.)However, I could see it getting there, because there is quite a lot of updates and items and stuff, however we need to get the community more involed, also, with a drop party, we use to have quite a bad eco, we had tons of donors and well basically everyone could get a phat in a week(Anyone- as in most could get in a couple day's if they made a buddy) However, Chaotic is trying to implement a much much much better eco into it now, and as far as I am concerned at the moment, it is working great.
Thank's
-Kendrick, proud moderator of HazeScape
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

PostSubject: Re: "A Good Welcoming (:"   "A Good Welcoming (:" EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:41 am

DrOp Party at 25 PLAYES
Back to top Go down
https://hazescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A Good Welcoming (:"   "A Good Welcoming (:" Empty

Back to top Go down

"A Good Welcoming (:"
Page 1 of 1