HazeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best Runescape private servers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

funny jokes i hear from time to time!

Go down 
+3
>Hades<
jay on rs
Thor1192
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thor1192
Developer
Developer

funny jokes i hear from time to time! Empty
PostSubject: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:03 am

i'll usually post a new one everyday. Razz

why did jimmy drop his ice cream.................................

he got hit by a bus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jay on rs
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:40 am

lol i got one too Smile

Friend1: dude, how did you break your leg?
friend2: see those stairs over there?
friend1:yeah why?
friend2:i got hit by a car

lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Thor1192
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:46 pm

lol!

What is the difference between a pile of dead babies and a cadillac?

I don't have a cadillac in my garage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Racist Joke:

When's the only time to focus on a black person.
When he is in your cross hairs of your .50

(No offense intended)
Back to top Go down
https://hazescape.forumotion.com
jay on rs
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Im Black On the Inside Smile no offense taken
Back to top Go down
Thor1192
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:22 pm

lol!

What's worse than 10 dead babies nailed to a tree?

1 dead baby nailed to 10 trees Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wizzard

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:17 pm

here is a great blonde joke

There were three women trapped on an island. A blonde, a brunette, and a red head. They found a genie in a bottle. He said that he would grant each person a single wish. The red head wished first. She wished she could go home to her family. Her wish was granted. The brunette wished to go home too, because she missed her family. Her wish was granted. The blonde was lonely on the island, so she wished her friends back.
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Wizzard wrote:
here is a great blonde joke

There were three women trapped on an island. A blonde, a brunette, and a red head. They found a genie in a bottle. He said that he would grant each person a single wish. The red head wished first. She wished she could go home to her family. Her wish was granted. The brunette wished to go home too, because she missed her family. Her wish was granted. The blonde was lonely on the island, so she wished her friends back.

Heard this one before and I lol'd :p. Good One, also, Thor, good one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Wizzard

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:46 am

How do you make a plumber cry?
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:01 pm

I don't know, I'm not a scientist.
Back to top Go down
Thor1192
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Wizzard wrote:
How do you make a plumber cry?

YOU KILL HIS FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Face

lol!
Back to top Go down
Thor1192
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:12 pm

What is yellow and at the bottom of the swimming pool?

A dead baby with slashed floaties! Very Happy

What is yellow and is floating in the swimming pool?

A slashed baby! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wizzard

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Thor1192 wrote:

YOU KILL HIS FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Face

Correct LOL
Back to top Go down
Wizzard

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Why did George fall off of his bicycle?
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:16 pm

He got hit by a bus.
Back to top Go down
Thor1192
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:58 am

Wizzard wrote:

Well to start there was a bank robbery consisting of 8 thieves in the USA bank for Idiots and the police showed up and there was a massive shoot out after 3 of the bank robbers were killed they finally decided to get the @#$% out of there! They stole an armored vehicle and started going down the interstate! The police quickly found out about the ploy and went in persuit of the armored car! After much shooting and car crashes, one of the police officers fired a shot that hit the back right wheel! The car skidded out of control and flipped! The bank robbers then proceeded to steal a car from a little old lady(who they shot Crying or Very sad ) and took off! The police finally having enough with this called in a helecopter to take out the car! The bank robbers were ready for something like this and had a RPG at the ready! Firing they took out the helecopter, and while celebrating they dropped the RPG out of the window, and having no time to stop they left it! As the speeding cops were gaining on the bank robbers; the quickly ditched the vehicle and took up a vantage point on the top of one of the tall buildings. As the police show up, they start picking them off with an assortment of weapons. The police quickly dive behind there car seeking protection from the volley of bullets! One police officer is laying dead not ten feet from the hiding police officers, and in his hands he is cluching the same RPG that was fired at the helecopter! One police officer dives for it and quickly fires into the building! As the building falls from lack of structure! and the building collapses and explodes a pebble flies about a mile into town landing on a very nice neigborhood road. 2 Weeks Later The kid riding his bike hits the pebble, successfully knocking him off of his bicycle Very Happy

//In my defence I was bored Razz
Back to top Go down
Wizzard

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:36 pm

>Hades< wrote:
He got hit by a bus.

Yes this is correct. I guess you and Thor love stealing my thunder.
Back to top Go down
Wizzard

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:42 pm

Thor1192 wrote:
Wizzard wrote:

Well to start there was a bank robbery consisting of 8 thieves in the USA bank for Idiots and the police showed up and there was a massive shoot out after 3 of the bank robbers were killed they finally decided to get the @#$% out of there! They stole an armored vehicle and started going down the interstate! The police quickly found out about the ploy and went in persuit of the armored car! After much shooting and car crashes, one of the police officers fired a shot that hit the back right wheel! The car skidded out of control and flipped! The bank robbers then proceeded to steal a car from a little old lady(who they shot Crying or Very sad ) and took off! The police finally having enough with this called in a helecopter to take out the car! The bank robbers were ready for something like this and had a RPG at the ready! Firing they took out the helecopter, and while celebrating they dropped the RPG out of the window, and having no time to stop they left it! As the speeding cops were gaining on the bank robbers; the quickly ditched the vehicle and took up a vantage point on the top of one of the tall buildings. As the police show up, they start picking them off with an assortment of weapons. The police quickly dive behind there car seeking protection from the volley of bullets! One police officer is laying dead not ten feet from the hiding police officers, and in his hands he is cluching the same RPG that was fired at the helecopter! One police officer dives for it and quickly fires into the building! As the building falls from lack of structure! and the building collapses and explodes a pebble flies about a mile into town landing on a very nice neigborhood road. 2 Weeks Later The kid riding his bike hits the pebble, successfully knocking him off of his bicycle Very Happy

//In my defence I was bored Razz

Actually, simply put, the kid did not have any arms

What did the kid with no arms get for Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Thor1192
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm

What do you call a dead baby with no arms and no legs in the middle of the ocean?

Fucked Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Wizzard

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Fine then, Don't answer my question!!
Back to top Go down
Thor1192
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Wizzard wrote:
Fine then, Don't answer my question!!

Fine then I wont Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Thor1192
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:44 pm

How do you stop a baby crawling round in circles ?

Nail its other hand to the floor. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thor1192
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:51 pm

ok im posting this early because I was just talking to someone that said they have heard every blond joke!!!! I asked a friend and they told me this!
//no offence to any blonds Razz

What's the difference between a bowling ball and a blonde?

You can only fit three fingers inside a bowling ball!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Wizzard

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:59 am

Cancer..... (It;s what the kid without any arms got for Christmas)

Here are a few questions to answer:
1) What do you call an eternity?
2) Why do blondes have TGIF written on their shoes?
3) What do smart blondes and ufo's have in common?
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:02 pm

toes go in first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funny jokes i hear from time to time!   funny jokes i hear from time to time! Empty

Back to top Go down

funny jokes i hear from time to time!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next