HazeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best Runescape private servers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FATES APPLICATION XD <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fate

FATES APPLICATION XD <3 Empty
PostSubject: FATES APPLICATION XD <3   FATES APPLICATION XD <3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:48 am

Things you should know" I'm on at least 2-3 hours a day =D i'm not a mean person i'm always their to help and ill always try my hardest to do my best to make the server achieve more to be great"
My age is "17"
I am from the United State's
I can't speak fluent Spanish but i know some =)
I've played on about 100-200 different private server none of really my liking except this one this server has potential and I know i can do good in this server.
Being Honest ive been on 100-200 rsps and about 50 of them I was Moderator+ ( So i Have experience)
I can do Lot's for the server and the people on the server 1. I'm Kind 2. I know what to do with my powers i have been given. 3. I DO NOT ABUSE THOSE POWERS 4. i resepect the players and thier wishes 5. I would be there always to see the eco GROW into something Amazing 6. I'm an addict so i know servers inside and out =D & 7. I Got my ways on how to get players

Well Thank you for your time and your acceptance
Your Pal,
Fate <3 <3
P.S-MERRY CHRISTMAS! santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down

FATES APPLICATION XD <3
Page 1 of 1