HazeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best Runescape private servers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epicurus Spamming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epicurus

Epicurus Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Epicurus Spamming   Epicurus Spamming EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:13 pm

This is just a slight note.

On behalf of the Epicurus Staff Team, I would like to personally to you that your server and or community is terrible. Quote "Method 1 - Advertise on other RSPS." That is seriously pathetic. Why try to take away our players that we pay money to get advertisement. Coming onto our server and telling everybody to go join it by spamming will NEVER do the trick. This server is 100% disgusting. Believe me, I understand what it's like starting out a new server with no players and a small budget. That is why you have to work around that and sort of get lucky. However, coming onto a different RSPS that has players and spamming the server is absoulutely pathetic and unethical. You all should be ashamed of the way you're running this place.

Spammer: Grahn
If you wish to contact me like an adult, feel free to do so by going to: Removed thanks. - Hades.
Good luck with your server and I hope it fails.

- Chance (Epicurus staff team)
Back to top Go down
Epicurus

Epicurus Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Please note   Epicurus Spamming EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Also, please note that this is highly unprofessional and very bad manners.

Example: Advertising on another RSPS
Example 2: I log into the client make an account, say one thing, "Do you any of you know the owners of this server?" Some Moderator replies, "fuck off." Then I'm immediately banned. That's so pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Epicurus

Epicurus Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Take another note.   Epicurus Spamming EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:24 pm

The Moderator, "Trovolias?" or whatever this person's name seems to be is absoulutely pathetic. Keeps banning, kicking, and jailining me for no reason. I've made like 6 different accounts. If this is how you let your staff members act, well then it's sad. This kid should be demoted.
Back to top Go down
tolvanius
Donator
Donator

Epicurus Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epicurus Spamming   Epicurus Spamming EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:27 pm

bro, ur just mad, go back to ur rsps and deal with spammers every server gets them all the time even ours with only like 10 active players, and we just ban them and move on, and im not gonna be demoted Razz
Back to top Go down
Epicurus

Epicurus Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Not comprehending   Epicurus Spamming EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:33 pm

I don't think you understand. Sure people may get spammers. But this is beyond the point to where it's beginning to get extensive. It's awful, as an owner, telling your community to go advertise on other servers. How would you know that the other server doesn't have a "good quality" community? What if they're all DDoSing douchebags? You never know unless you've actually played on that server. Think of it like this: All RSPS deserve a chance to try to get players and get donations. However, other servers don't need to send their players onto other servers to advertise. It's just pathetic.

As for your abuse, I believe you should be revoked of your powers.

Also, I don't think Moderators should be allowed to ban people. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

Epicurus Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epicurus Spamming   Epicurus Spamming EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:20 pm

According to my moderator, you have been harassing and threatening him; that's the main reason why he banned you so many times. And you want to ddos? Hm, let's see how the law feels about that, I have your IP, so I can get you tracked down and fined, I will release it too, if you ever threaten anyone on my server again. If you didn't threaten, then my sincere apologies. There are two sides to every story, and I know both stories aren't the 100% truth. As for Grahn Spam advertising, I know it isn't "ethical", but when I wrote that post, I was desperate, there was an average of 3 players online, two of them being me and one of the other owners. I will talk to him about it; and earlier when he said he was going to advertise, I told him not to directly spam a server, I told him a different way to do it, as for your sever link, I am going to have to remove that, you're being a hypocrite, crying about us doing it, then you practically do the same thing?

As for when you're stating that Tolvanius should not be mod, it's not up to you, now is it? I have my reasons for giving him mod, and when he is supposedly being threatened, shouldn't he have the right to retaliate and ban whoever is threatening him? Also, in my experience with him here as mod, he has never done anything bad that I have seen, he has earned his place as a moderator, and he continuously proves that he is capable and has the responsibility of being a moderator.

P.S I can see why you're angry. I went on your server and tried to talk to you, but you weren't on, so I guess too bad.
Back to top Go down
https://hazescape.forumotion.com
Epicurus

Epicurus Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Epicurus Spamming   Epicurus Spamming EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Hey. sorry about not being on last night, I was with my friends shooting. As for Tolvanius, I never once threatened him, I kept telling him how "I'd like to do something to him." Never once said I'd DDoS him, because that just isn't what I do. He was extremely aggrivating. The first time I logged in, I asked this question, "Do you know the owners of this server?" Some other person said, "fuck off." And then I was banned.

How am I being a hypocrite? I was telling you where you could contact me considering one of your players came on the server I was Moderating and started spamming your server.

Believe me, I know what it's like having little-to-no players on a daily basis. I've created my own server and the most I've ever gotten was 23 online. Then I was forced to shut the server down due to budget cuts. However, I think there are other ways to advertise than by going on other servers and spamming. I know the spamming part wasn't your fault. However, you don't need to put in your "Method 1" of advertising saying that you could go on popular servers and try to get their players.

Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

Epicurus Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epicurus Spamming   Epicurus Spamming EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Epicurus wrote:
Hey. sorry about not being on last night, I was with my friends shooting. As for Tolvanius, I never once threatened him, I kept telling him how "I'd like to do something to him." Never once said I'd DDoS him, because that just isn't what I do. He was extremely aggrivating. The first time I logged in, I asked this question, "Do you know the owners of this server?" Some other person said, "fuck off." And then I was banned.

How am I being a hypocrite? I was telling you where you could contact me considering one of your players came on the server I was Moderating and started spamming your server.

Believe me, I know what it's like having little-to-no players on a daily basis. I've created my own server and the most I've ever gotten was 23 online. Then I was forced to shut the server down due to budget cuts. However, I think there are other ways to advertise than by going on other servers and spamming. I know the spamming part wasn't your fault. However, you don't need to put in your "Method 1" of advertising saying that you could go on popular servers and try to get their players.

Yeah my bad bro, and no problem, I will probably edit that post and get rid of method 1, or at least changing it so its not public, because that will never work. Anyways. sorry again,
Back to top Go down
https://hazescape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Epicurus Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epicurus Spamming   Epicurus Spamming Empty

Back to top Go down

Epicurus Spamming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HazeScape :: HazeScape Forums :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: