HazeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best Runescape private servers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackouts keep causing me to lose items at bosses!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavious

Blackouts keep causing me to lose items at bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Blackouts keep causing me to lose items at bosses!   Blackouts keep causing me to lose items at bosses! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:23 pm

First off im really pissed i keep losing items i payed my hard earned cash for and i hope i can get them back.

What Happened? I was at avatar of destruction and out of no where my screen blacked out and the connection lost thing popped up. it was on that screen long enough for me to screenie it. then it booted me off. When i tried logging back in it said you are already logged on. at this point i knew i had probably been killed and lost my items. i exit the client and reopen it to find that i was killed -.-!!!! I dont know if this is a known problem of if my connection is bad. i really dont think its my connection.

here is a pic of the disconnection:

Blackouts keep causing me to lose items at bosses! Hazesc10

Here is a pic of when i logged back on to find that i had lost my items =(:

Blackouts keep causing me to lose items at bosses! Hazesc11

Please respond soon.....
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

Blackouts keep causing me to lose items at bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackouts keep causing me to lose items at bosses!   Blackouts keep causing me to lose items at bosses! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:01 pm

I believe it is your connection, but I will look into this further. My reasoning behind my belief is that the server is vps hosted, so there shouldn't be any lag at all, unless the vps is getting ddosed, which is very highly unlikely as the server is ddos protected and there really is no one to ddos the server. Something that may have lead to the disconnection however are the following: Where you downloading anything? Streaming any media(Music, Videos)(iTunes doesn't count if you were). Was someone else on another computer in another room?

Somethings that could have gone wrong on my part:
Something Could have happened with your summoning?
I can see you have a familiar spawned, so did you try to dismiss it while in combat ?
If that so, that is an in-game bug that I should fix immediatly lol.

Anyways sorry about the lost items, hope there are no hard feelings, did this before or after your last donation?
Back to top Go down
https://hazescape.forumotion.com

Blackouts keep causing me to lose items at bosses!
Page 1 of 1