HazeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best Runescape private servers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MikeHauk53 Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeHauk53

MikeHauk53 Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: MikeHauk53 Mod Application   MikeHauk53 Mod Application EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:36 pm

This seems to be a pretty trendy topic and I'm looking for something to pass time anyway, so I've decided to make a Mod Application.

I don't really want to follow the conditional format of the Mod Application but I will include all of the things that you want in it.

My name is Charlie and I've been playing this server for about 3 weeks. I'm 17 years old, live in the United States and have played loads of servers in the past. Throughout my RSPS career I've always tried looking for newer servers to play and I think it is because I have always enjoyed playing with a close knit community and so I just kind of stuck to the smaller servers. I was asked to be mod on 2 others servers but I have never written an application until now. Over this break from school I have played this server just about more than anyone else and that will start to slow down once school starts back up at the first of the year. I still will be playing 4-8 hours a day but you can expect me to slow down quite a bit from my current 10-14 hours. Anytime I see new players join I immediately welcome them to the server and let them know that we are a friendly community. Whether or not I do become a Mod, I plan to help out the server in any way that I can.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down

MikeHauk53 Mod Application
Page 1 of 1