HazeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best Runescape private servers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speedy Dungeon Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Hex

Speedy Dungeon Guide Empty
PostSubject: Speedy Dungeon Guide   Speedy Dungeon Guide EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:43 am

Hex's guide to Dungeoneering - enjoy

1) Once you first arrive in the dungeon, drop your item binder as you will not need it, but keep the other scroll. Opposite the way you are supposed to go there is a chest with super attack, strength, and defence potions, and another chest with food. Click the pots chest 1 time, and then the food chest 3 times, if you get dusk eels drop them and hope for better food. Salve eel, blue crabs, and cave moray are suggested for those without max melee stats.

2) The first monster you come acrossed is mages, they are weakest of the 3. I suggest keep killing mages untill 1 drops a Katagon BattleAxe, as this is 1 of the best weapons you can get in Floor 1. Since the mages are the weakest it does not take long to kill them and get the katagon battle axe, but if you are impatient and get a key but not a battleaxe on first kill and wana go, take the novite weapon, it is better than your hands.

3) The next monster is the rangers, they are easy without a weapon but take some time, they can drop fractite weapons and a Katagon Maul, fractite weapons are not suggested for killing the boss. The drop rate for katagon maul seems low, so don't spend too much time on them.

4) The 3rd monster is the spiders, they are the hardest besides the boss ofcourse. They do a lot of damage, so i usually take a sip of my potions before i start killing them. If you are a lower combat, around 100, i suggest keep killing until 1 drops a Gorgonite Longsword and Zephyrium Platebody.

5) Once you are to the boss, take a sip of your pots again. Hopefully you have at least a katagon battleaxe which will kill it fast, but you will take damage and will need to watch your hitpoints regardless of combat. If you have the zephyrium platebody it is easy to kill him without him damaging you at all. Attempting boss with novite or fractite is not suggest, a zephyrium longsword may do the trick if you are close to max melee stats.

Tip : Always stand right next to the crate before using a key on it, or it may mess you up. Dragon tokens and crystal keys may be aquired, but you cannot take them out of the dungeon. You may use your dragon token but the Ckey has to stay.
Back to top Go down
>Hades<
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
>Hades<

Speedy Dungeon Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speedy Dungeon Guide   Speedy Dungeon Guide EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:51 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
https://hazescape.forumotion.com

Speedy Dungeon Guide
Page 1 of 1